From: Luke Gorrie <l...@snabb.co<mailto:l...@snabb.co>>
Date: Monday, July 21, 2014 3:22 PM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Infra][Neutron] Request voting for Tail-f CI account

The account has a rich history :-). Initially we brought it online back around
Nov 2013 early in the Icehouse cycle. That didn't work out so well: we had a
bunch of operational issues and as OpenStack newbies we were oblivious to the
impact they had on other people's workflows -- we were mortified to learn that
we had created a disruption. Since then we have been more conservative which is
why the account was mostly idle until June.

The fact that I tried to reach out to the person who was listed as the contact
back in November to try and resolve the –1 that this CI system gave, and never
received a response until the public mailing list thread about revoking voting
rights for Tail-F, makes me believe that the Tail-F CI system is still not
ready to have that kind of privilege. Especially if the account was idle from
around February, until June – that is a huge gap, if I understand correctly?

--
Sean M. Collins