On 30/06/15 14:33, Julien Danjou wrote:
On Tue, Jun 30 2015, Neil Jerram wrote:

Apologies if this is an FAQ - I tried a quick search, but that didn't find
anything that looked both up to date and authoritative.

I keep going back to Gerrit jobs that I've reviewed or commented on, and
finding that there have been other comments since mine, but that Gerrit didn't
email me about.

Does anyone know why that happens?  It's really important to my workflow, and
to continuing review conversations effectively, that Gerrit emails new comments
reliably and in good time.  Could I be doing something wrong that is causing
this not to happen?

Maybe you need to add the projects you care about in "Watched Projects"
at https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/projects

Thanks for the suggestion.  I didn't know about that.

At the moment, however, I have nothing configured here - and AFAIK I never have had - and I _have_ received emails in the past for most of the Gerrit jobs that I have commented on. Presumably, therefore, there is a default email notification behaviour that doesn't require anything under "Watched Projects". I wonder why that would mostly work, but sometimes (apparently) not.

Regards,
        Neil