On 06/30/2015 03:08 PM, Neil Jerram wrote:
Apologies if this is an FAQ - I tried a quick search, but that didn't
find anything that looked both up to date and authoritative.

I keep going back to Gerrit jobs that I've reviewed or commented on, and
finding that there have been other comments since mine, but that Gerrit
didn't email me about.

Does anyone know why that happens?  It's really important to my
workflow, and to continuing review conversations effectively, that
Gerrit emails new comments reliably and in good time.  Could I be doing
something wrong that is causing this not to happen?

It works fine for me - do they end in some mail filter at your side?

Recently I discussed with somebody who found them all in his junk folder ;(

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)