Hi AFEK,

Sorry I was busy in other things and didn't pay much attention to Vitrage
project(But I will do :) ), the notification message I metioned doesn't mean
the notification based on "alarm_actions". currently, when a alarm's state
changed, it will trigger the alarm actions specified in alarm definition, and
also send a notification message about the alarm change to notification.info
(default config value) meanwhile.

thanks
Liu sheng