Hi Yuanying,
+1
I think we can add option on whether to using floating ip address since IP address are
kinds of resource which not wise to waste.

On 2016年03月31日 10:40, 大塚元央 wrote:
Hi team,

Previously, we had a reason why all nodes should have floating ips [1].
But now we have a LoadBalancer features for masters [2] and minions [3].
And also minions do not necessarily need to have floating ips [4].
I think it’s the time to remove floating ips from all nodes.

I know we are using floating ips in gate to get log files,
So it’s not good idea to remove floating ips entirely.

I want to introduce `disable-floating-ips-to-nodes` parameter to bay model.

Thoughts?

[1]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-June/067213.html
[2]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/make-master-ha
[3]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/external-lb