[amrith] Clay, Thierry, well said. A few of us have opinions (just a few), an
even smaller number have strong opinions :) It is therefore understandable that
we will sometimes disagree. But it was refreshing to see the dialogue on topics
with such stark disagreement conducted without becoming disagreeable.