On 12/10/16 14:43 -0700, Mike Perez wrote:
On 14:50 Oct 12, Flavio Percoco wrote:
Greetings,

One of the common complains about the existing project organization in the big
tent is that it's difficult to wrap our heads around the many projects there
are, their current state (in/out the big tent), their tags, etc.

This information is available on the governance website[0]. Each official
project team has a page there containing the information related to the
deliverables managed by that team. Unfortunately, I don't think this page is
checked often enough and I believe it's not known by everyone.

Besides the governance site, there is also the project navigator [1] which is
a more friendly landing page on projects and their tags. Although it does not
today capture separate deliverables.

Assuming the README files aren't being manually updated, I don't have a problem
with this idea.

Yeah, not manually updated and I'd go as far as saying that I'd prefer the info
to not be duplicated. That is, I'd prefer to not have a bot copying from the
governance repo to the project's README but rather have this info populated at
render time.

Flavio

--
@flaper87