On 12/10/2016 23:50, Flavio Percoco wrote:
Greetings,

One of the common complains about the existing project organization
in the big tent is that it's difficult to wrap our heads around the
many projects there are, their current state (in/out the big tent),
their tags, etc.

[...]

For what it's worth while I lack depth of knowledge to speak to the
veracity of the solution proposed, I can say it'd be grand to have this
in some sort of single canonical reference point.  The project navigator
gets close but as others have observed it doesn't have every project
necessarily.

So a +1 from me for something along these lines, ideally automagically updated/aggregated from the project source trees itself would be my guess.

Cheers,
Hugh