project-navigator? http://www.openstack.org/software/

It is often misinterpreted as: OpenStack has 6 core services which are
all mandatory (because they are *core* services) plus 13 optional
services that can be selectively installed.

I tried hard to find out how the lists are generated, but I failed.
There are at least the following projects which are neither *core* nor
*optional* services:

cloudkitty
dragonflow
freezer
karbor
kolla
kuryr
mistral
monasca
searchlight
senlin
solum
tacker
vitrage
watcher

Looks like this is something causing some confusions. Should/can we fix
that?

Regards,
  Qiming