Fox, Kevin M wrote:
currently one to one on kolla version and openstack release. so 2.0.x is
mitaka. 3.0.x is newton.

I think if we continue forward with the helm idea it will simplify the use case
too. as you can then match up a k8s package (with its templates) for a mitaka
resource with the mitaka containers. So there shouldn't need to be conditional
logic in the templates.

Thanks,
Kevin

Right cool, I'm not yet looking into the k8s+kolla stuffs,

More of just trying to get the docker images built and used and wondering some of these questions; I'm sure adding in k8s would help, but is probably not something that I could easily pull-off because we have existing clouds that have been running afaik before even k8s existed, ha. So starting at ground-zero (with just the images that get built).

-Josh