On Dec 6, 2016, at 3:00 PM, melanie witt <melwi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last time I was aware of the discussion, I thought that sophisticated queries
> for a list of resource providers would involve specifying a structured JSON
> payload. That is where I don't tend to think a query string in the URI is so
> usable. Are we assuming user queries will be relatively simple?

I’m not sure where there was discussion of sophisticated queries, or exactly
what would constitute a sophisticated query. We designed resource providers so
that they would have simple integer inventories, and traits so that they would
be simple booleans. So the queries should be similarly simple.

-- Ed Leafe