On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Ewan Mellor <ewan.mel...@eu.citrix.com> wrote:
> For Nova, I think we're OK with the HTTP ports, because most of the
> components are using rabbitmq for communication.  For Glance, I'm not sure.

Good discussion on the port assignments, and after further thought,
what Eric said about using 80/443 for HTTP-based API servers is the
correct default.

As for Glance, there are two services, both HTTP REST-based services,
one for the registry node and one for the API node.  Of course, both
can be run on the same physical machine. I don't see any reason not to
stick with 80/443 for the both the API and registry servers and
configuring an alternate port for the registry server when it is being
run on the same physical machine.

-jay