Hi people!

I am following the exact steps of the "Openstack Installation Guide" for Havana on a CentOS 6.5

The problem is that when I try create the network on the controller node using this :

nova --debug network-create vmnet --fixed-range-v4=x.x.x.x/32 --bridge-interface=br100 --multi-host=T

I get an error that the br100 interface cannot be found.

So, my question is the following: should this interface appear on the controller node , on the compute node or on both nodes?

What do I have to do to set it up properly since it doesn't appear on any of them??

I have found this bug for CentOS 6.4 and I am not sure that has been corrected for 6.5.

Could someone help me a bit with this??

Best,

G.