Hi,

> No, what I mean is if I resize manually the FAT partition with YaST
> partitionner, then it does boot. So the partition table may be wrong or there
> might be some overlap or something.

I'm running out of ideas the damn thing does not boot :) I even
dd'ed the first 512byte from the _working_ image from Bernhard
onto the sd card, then I created the fat fs then I copied all
files from Bernhards working image over to my fat filesystem
and the thing still does not boot and does not give any error
message... what the heck is going on there ? do we need an MLO
for raspberry ? do we need to have special fat options for the
filesystem ? Thanks for any hint

> One last thing. Now, DTB files should be located in /boot/dtb/ folder
> whereas, previously, we used /boot/. So we should update kiwi accordingly,
> otherwise DTB files are not in BOOT partition. Do you want I send you a patch
> for that one or could you do it?

Would be great if you can come up with a patch

Thanks much

Regards,
Marcus
--
 Public Key available
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0xCCE3C6A2