Hi all,

I have a strange problem with Wi-Fi connections to two somewhat different
Access Points.
Both use the same configuration in "YaST network", apart from SSID and IP
address. Still the connection does succeed with one AP, but to the other AP it
always fails.

Using "iwlist wlan0 scan" the only obvious difference is that one reports to
use CCMP, the one which succeeds, and the other uses TKIP, which does not
succeed.

In the information I found on the Internet I see that the configuration for
wpa_supplicant may contain information about the support/use of these
protocols. However the file /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf does not
contain this information, but the process wpa_supplicant has been started with
the -u option, which enables a DBus control interface. So I assume that this
kind of information will be supplied by wicked. However I can't find if TKIP
is supported in openSUSE 13.2 for the the Raspberry Pi.

Any information?

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf