Hi Matwey,

Am 28.10.2015 um 19:07 schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:
> I've just looked through perl-bootloader. It is not so hard to implement
> additional module Extlinux.pm, given there is hardware support to test.
> But I would say that to implement extlinux support seems to be way
> easier than direct u-boot anyway.
> Patching perl-bootloader should be sufficient for correct operation of
> kernel RPM post/pre scripts.

Have you looked further into implementing this?

I am testing changes to dtb-source, but I do not have a good solution
for /boot/dtb symlink yet. Switching to extlinux would elegantly avoid
tackling that. ;)

Regards,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)