16.11.2015 04:05, Andreas Färber пишет:

>>> Have you looked further into implementing this?
>>>
>>> I am testing changes to dtb-source, but I do not have a good solution
>>> for /boot/dtb symlink yet. Switching to extlinux would elegantly avoid
>>> tackling that. ;)
>>
>> I've just tested that extlinux worked.
>> I am going to start to implement initial support into perl-bootloader,
>
> Great, then I'll leave my hands off.
>
> I gathered that /etc/sysconfig/bootloader would need
> LOADER_TYPE="extlinux", and Library.pm:SetLoaderType() would need to
> handle "extlinux" to instantiate your new Core/Extlinux.pm.
> https://github.com/openSUSE/perl-bootloader

https://github.com/openSUSE/perl-bootloader/pull/81

Now I am going to implement DTB handling. kernel and dtb-* can be
installed and removed independently. Among other, additional commands
for update_bootloader are required.
For dtb-*-%{version} %postin we need to scan entries with kernel
%{version} and set fdtdir to "/boot/dtb-%{version}"
For dtb-*-%{version} %preun we need to scan entries which use
/boot/dtb-%{version} and set fdtdir to "/boot/dtb" fallback.

The flavor of dtb (dtb file) is to be specified in /etc/sysconfig/bootloader