> The same would also apply for python or bash scripts for example, which
> also run as python $somepath/program.py . No one complained here so far.
> .exe is only the logical consequence when you run apps which comes from a
> windows enviroment and there is .exe the right suffix.

We know, but at this moment you know .exe, don use it it is for Windows. When
we keep using .exe one day we have to be very carefull for seeing if it is an
Windows-prog or a Linux-prog. Now you basicly can see it by looking at the
suffix.

What is the problem with removing the suffix? I mean, we can discuss this for
hours and days but are there negative sides if we remove the suffix?

Azerion