On 22 Mar 2006 at 9:50, Andreas Vetter wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
[...]
> > I'd like to discuss this and similar issues once we have 10.1 out, so
> > that we can plan on what to do for 10.2...
>
> I agree to delay the discussion. But we should also discuss for SLES 10.

Hi!

I'd suggest not to release 10.1 unless ready. The damage of a bad release will
chase away a lot of people from SuSE, and from Linux in general.

The current state seems "alpha" to me: It's not clear what the final features
should be, and it's still full with bugs.

It would be a real surprise if all these bugs vanish automagically until
release.

Just my personal optinion.

Regards,
Ulrich