Hello,
I see, that updates for 10.1 appeared on mirrors. I have some questions about it:
- is this for beta8 or for factory? With factory they fail to install...
- is it possible to chose a mirror during installation? I would prefer to use 192.168.X.X, my local update mirror instead of a randomly chosen mirror which needs my ADSL to get downloaded... I can't find your answer any more, but could it be solved before release, that one does not have to fix dependency problems one-by-one? It takes a lot more time and clicks and would give a much better overview of problems. A summary page with all problems would be much more efficient. Bye,

--
CzP
http://peter.czanik.hu/