On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 01:27:51PM +0100, Azerion wrote:
> > > I can't find your answer any more, but could it be solved before
> > > release, that one does not have to fix dependency problems one-by-one?
> > > It takes a lot more time and clicks and would give a much better
> > > overview of problems. A summary page with all problems would be much
> > > more efficient. Bye,
> >
> > We will not be able to do this for 10.1 :-(
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Seems to be a blocker that is ignored :-(. How much time is it gonna take to

This is not a blocker.  It is annoying but not more.  It does not prevent a
user from installing the system or single packages.

If _this_ was considered a blocker then almost every bug would be one as well
and you would _never_ ship a release.

> fix that so we have summary-pages again?

Nobody knows in advance but you can just do a patch on your own and you will
see how long it does take.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele                  Tel.: +49-621-181-2214
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]