On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 10:01:10AM +0200, jdd wrote:
> AFAIK, there is no way (in 10.0) to manage repositories
> independantly (we can only add or delete one). When I see a
> package in Yast, I don't know from what repository it comes.

YaST, Software Management, Installation Summery. There you pick a package
and look at Version.

It is amazing. We try to work out things for 10.2 and you are dragging us
back to 10.0. Is there realy no way to make you understand that we must
look forward?
--
houghi          http://houghi.org       http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/