> We have two source DVDs lying around -- but as of now they didn't get
> pushed out to the mirrors. And I'd actually prefer to just offer .jigdo
> files for those, as the .src.rpms are in the ftp anyway.

From a mirroring point of view, some jiggledy-scripty which downloads
the files and reconstructs the DVDs would make very good sense. Looks
like jigdo does just that, are the source dvd jigdo files online yet?
How is disk integrity handled? ISO md5 isn't going to do it as long as
mkisofs always puts the mastering time into the iso.

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.