Fredag 14 juli 2006 19:50 skrev Boyd Lynn Gerber:
> Saving and retreiving selections is close to the top of my list of things
> missing.

Since we're on the subject - and there appears to be a lot of development on
YaST going on.

I've been meaning to file a bugzilla-enhancement about adding an "update"
filter. Simply a filter that shows only packages where a newer version is
available - meaning all the "blue" packages.

One of the critiques I often hear about YaST is that updating is too much of a
chore.

This way you could just select "update filter" > right click in list > update
all in this list - if that's what you want - but you can also easily select
the updates that you do and don't want.

Just an idea. I'll probably get around to filing this and a few other
enhancement suggestions shortly.

Martin / cb400f