On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 03:03:51PM +0200, Andreas Vetter wrote:
> > What do others think about this on that list?
>
> (reply-to should go to the list) + 1

+1

Also people will start using a 'reply to all' so I get two mails. When I
get a personal mail, I asume that the person does not want to mail the
list for whatever reason. That will make me reply or react in a different
way.

(Almost send this to only Adreas. I probably have send some emails
personaly that should have gone to the list)
--
houghi                                              Please to not toppost
The blue  light suddenly flashed on  my horrified face.  What a disaster!