Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> Dňa Ut 12. September 2006 05:40 Rajko M napísal:
>> This time I was little bit more thorough logging what I have seen.
>
> [snip]
>
>> 5) It is already mentioned that partitioning proposals are given in a
>> strange way. First it tried to remove 10.0 installation from /dev/hda1,
>> and create two partitions, than tried to remove data partition, on the
>> same disk, than I stopped to play with different menu options and went
>> to expert and gave /dev/hdb1 for installation. Partitioner warned me
>> that it will be better with swap. Good, swap exists, I added it buy
>> entering dialog where all was set just to click to OK and exit. This
>> might be somewhat shorter, and just explain that we need a swap and ask
>> which one to include.
>
> Please, file an enhancement into bugzilla.

There is another thread "Partition selection openSUSE (install)" that is
discussing this.

Right now I would make only one screen out of two that experienced user
has to go before it comes to expert partitioning. Later we can discuss
what is the best way to handle multiple partitions. Right now the safe
way would be to ask the question instead to give proposal if it is not
clear from partitions.

Is above OK to go as enhancement request?

--
Regards,
Rajko.