Hi,

> yeah, the metadata is in:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse/
>
> (hint: add the dir with the repodata entry).

Actually, both /inst-source and /inst-source/suse are valid installation
sources:

- /inst-source has "YaST" metadata (content file, media.1 directory)
- /inst-source/suse has "YUM" metadata (repodata directory)

Both are acceptable installation sources. If one of them is not accepted, it's
a bug (that's why I recommend waiting for libzypp-2.4.0).

Currently the "YUM" metadata do not seem to provide pattern information, so the
"YaST" variant is preferred. (I tried the "YUM" repository as well and then
both rug and YaST show all the packages, but not the patterns.)

Andreas
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl