--nextPart1327252.NhjGFaoLKR

On Sunday 12 November 2006 13:07, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> I don't remember :-(.  Jiri?

I'm sure it depends on the GUI style you want to follow. GNOME/GTK is=20
using Cancel OK, KDE/Qt is using OK Cancel...

IMO all dialogs in YaST Qt-GUI should use OK Cancel. Well, at least if=20
it's running under KDE. I know KDE has a setting to change the button=20
order so KDE apps look better under GNOME, but I'm not sure if it's=20
possible with pure Qt applications as well.

Andras

=2D-=20