Hi all !

As 10.2 release nears I think into future - 10.3 features - and I
would like to request massive updates in Yast - that is - new modules
that I would like to see:

1. Swap Manager (Yast GUI to manage swap files & partitions)
2. FTP Server (Yast GUI to manage vsFTPd)
3. SSH Server (Yast GUI to manage openssh)
4. NX Server (Yast GUI to manage FreeNX terminal server, based on ssh)
5. Sax3D (Yast/Sax GUI to manage XGL/AIGLX & Compiz for 3D Desktop Effects)

Those modules are really *very* needed by the SUSE community.
Unfortunately I don't know YCP to program those modules myself, so I
ask those, who can do it. The documentation I found is very scarse &
poor, disallowing me to write anything useful - anything beyond "Hello
World" in YCP.

I would like you to recall that Yast has no been updated since SUSE
9.x times (except maybe AppArmor) and people saw no new modules since
then. I think it is time to revise what we have.

What do you think ?

-Big thanks in advance
-Alexey Eremenko.