Hello,

first: there's another issue: I could not register while update ("None
of the installed products can be registered at the Novell registration
server.")
-> bugreport?

Am Sonntag, 26. November 2006 17:02 schrieb Juan Erbes:
> 2006/11/26, Christian Boltz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Installation sources: Factory tree and inst-source-extra from
> > yesterday, which should be newer than RC1.
>
> How has You made the update, online, or via CDs?
> Because online I could'nt make the update.

I have mirrored Factory and -extra (with several --exclude's) and added
the install kernel and initrd to my grub menu.
http://en.opensuse.org/Installation_without_CD

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
URLs:
    absurd lange Worte die man nicht umbrechen darf