On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 08:28:56AM +0000, Francis Giannaros wrote:
> On Friday 02 March 2007 22:15:26 Marcus Meissner wrote:
> > The problem in general is that our GNOME developers work more on
> > the enterprise desktop , while the KDE guys work more on the openSUSE
> > snapshots, for above reasons.
>
> Perhaps this is a complaint, then (like a few others we get around), that not
> enough time is left for openSUSE GNOME? Perhaps the balance could be
> revisited, since quite a few people have issues with this, it seems to me.

See JPRs recent mail.

Btw, someone mentioned opensuseupdater... It will get a gtkupdate applet
in 10.3 too.

(opensuseupdater in general is just a very small program, wrapper around
        zypp-checkpatches               (for checking)
        kdesu yast2 online_update       (for update)
        kdesu yast2 inst_source         (for config)
creating a GLADE style GTK applet doing the same should not be that hard.)

Ciao, Marcus