Hello,

CyberOrg wrote:
> I have been trying to get LTSP 5 working on SUSE lately and the very
> initial test packages are up.
This is great news. I have just one 'little' problem. It's based on
kiwi, and I could not find a trace, that other arch than x86 would be
supported. Did anybody test it on other architectures, like on PowerPC?
I'm asking it, as booting there is pretty much different, than on a PC,
there is no Xen (yet), bootable CD differs, no pxe-boot, but TFTP, etc.
Is there anything a non-programmer could help to get it running on PowerPC?
Here is the machine I would like to see openSuSE - LTSP running on:
http://www.genesippc.com/openclient.php With some tweaking, it works
fine with Ubuntu, but of course, my goal is to get it running with my
favorite Linux: openSUSE :-)
Bye,
CzP