Michael Löffler wrote on opensuse-announce:

> Hi,
>
> the survey we did on proprietary software can be found here:
> http://en.opensuse.org/UX#Surveys
>
> It shows that we ship on the media some software which is hardly used (e.g.
> PlanMaker, SEPsesam etc.). Software which is hardly used we don't neet to
> ship on our media. Therfor my suggestion is to drop some software totally and
> offer some software only via ftp. To be discussed on opensuse-project.
>
> Best
> Michael
>
> PS: The question on TexLive was confusing. TexLive is open source but we
> wanted to know the use of it as it needs meanwhile so much space.

So, Michael and myself *propose* the following actions:

* Remove ARCAD completely since it does not work at all on x86-64 (see
  bug #248873)

* Offer software that reached either > 80% on "Never" or less than 15 %
  on "Often" + "Very often" only via *ftp* with 10.3.  The following
  software would be affected:
Planmaker
SEPsesam
TextMaker
TeXlive

Moneyplex falls also under this role, due to its usecase we suggest to
leave it on the media.

What do you think?

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform/openSUSE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany