> * Offer software that reached either > 80% on "Never" or less than 15 %
>   on "Often" + "Very often" only via *ftp* with 10.3.  The following
>   software would be affected:
> Planmaker
> SEPsesam
> TextMaker
> TeXlive

Hello,
I agree with you about ARCAD, Planmaker, SEPsesam and TextMaker. But I
think a LaTeX edition should be available also on some media.

I think it's selected at installation time by a lot of
university/research users, so it might be worth to keep it. I know it's
big, but that's the reason I'd prefer to have it on media to avoid long
or repetitive downloads if you do multiple installations.

With kind regards,
Alberto