> Linux Canada has a pretty powerful open source package Called Quasar
> for business accounting and it also has a pretty slick POS component
> as well.  It's funded by purchased support contracts like most open
> source software companies do.
>
> http://www.linuxcanada.com/index.shtml

Hmmmm and now that I look at it again... it's not exactly working all
that well.  Last time I installed it was with SUSE9.3... which
coincidently is also that last build the company has made. :-(  You
can install it in 10.2, but... it takes some tinkering or installing
from source.

Hmmmm... that's a shame.  It is quite a nice application.

C.