> > http://www.linuxcanada.com/index.shtml
> >

> Too bad, checked the website and seems pretty much dead.... The last
> annouced release is from 2005....

I emailed the developer, and he got back to me today.  I asked him if
they were still supporting and developing Quasar.  This is his answer:

Yes, we are. The change between 1.4.7 and 1.5 was huge and it took a
very long time to do the conversions so we have been slow to announce
that we have a version 1.5. We are actually going to release version 2.0
shortly with a full conversion from 1.4.7. all the way up to the current
version.