Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Joerg Mayer escribió:

a) a car doesn't have several hundred small "tools"

of course it does, it has several hundred of small and big tools that
makes it work..

I would have to agree, I spent only two years as auto mechanic after tech school and I have 10k$ worth of tools in a upright rolling toolbox that I cannot move on my own. I am also not equipped to deal with hundreds of auto repairs simply for the need of tools, not to mention the electronic diagnosis equipment.

--
James Tremblay
Director of Technology