James Tremblay wrote:
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Joerg Mayer escribió:

a) a car doesn't have several hundred small "tools"

of course it does, it has several hundred of small and big tools that
makes it work..

I would have to agree, I spent only two years as auto mechanic after tech school and I have 10k$ worth of tools in a upright rolling toolbox that I cannot move on my own. I am also not equipped to deal with hundreds of auto repairs simply for the need of tools, not to mention the electronic diagnosis equipment.

P.S. not one of these tools comes with an on board manual, that is what training and research are for.

--
James Tremblay
Director of Technology