Stephan Kulow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> - factory is - I would say - interesting at the moment,
>   many failing packages are causing a huge dependency
>   problem as we updated glibc, perl and networkmanager
> - kde 4.0.0 got integrated
> - glibc 2.7
> - perl 5.10
> - networkmanager 0.7
> - pine is dropped, alpine replaces it now

Some of these items are probably worth mentioning in the release notes.
It is probably too early to start writing aobut KDE 4.

The perl update seems to cause some headaches.  Would someone please to
post some details?

Are there incompatibility issues with glibc and networkmanager?

Is the alpine relpacement seemingless?

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation