Hi!

- Alpha1 was released on friday and looks like most
  people consider green installers more user friendly :)
- we're down to under 100 failing packages, steadily
  declining
- ppc factory has finally a starting yast again,
  unfortunately it still has many problems the other
  archs do not see
- tried to setup a daily factory kiwi live CD, but
  failed
- qt 4.4 snapshot went into factory that should make
  yast much faster

Surely something I forgot, so please ask :)

Greetings, Stephan