Hi,

so, my 'clean' installation of Alpha1 just succeeded... in average a good
experience, and I did not see all of the Most annoying bugs ;)

On the other hand I have a 'much more annoying bug' than any on the list, but
first I'd like to see if somebody else has that too:
- Firefox is not startable (*** Buffer overflow detected *** ) (Bugzilla
#354150); I'd say it could be mentioned on Most annoying?
- Gnome Main Menu does not open; I can keep clicking on it. (Did not find a bug
entry for this one... somebody else sees it?)

Anyhow, I'll just try to upgrade to some later factory (especially for firefox,
as it's reported to be fixed there)

Dominique