On Monday 02 August 2010 09:24:26 S.Kemter wrote:
> Am Montag, den 02.08.2010, 14:58 +0200 schrieb Robert Lihm:
> > Hello All!
> >
> > We currently work on a openSUSE PR-Kit which will contain a standard
> > project flyer. The flyer give some basic informations about the openSUSE
> > Project etc.
> >
> > The final flyer will be a roll folded DIN A4. So the flyer has 6 pages.
> > You get the current setting copy at here:
> >
> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/294274/opensuse/PR-Kit/oS-Project-Flyer-V3.1b.pdf
> >
> > If you find some typos or have a great idea for improvement please send me
> > feedback and explain briefly your idea so others can follow up :-)

First of all, it looks very pretty. Me likes that.

Second, and I'm probably way too late offering my input here, but I think it is
REALLY way too wordy. Too much text, too small.

> > I have to send the setting copy to the print house next Wednesday
> > (2010-08-04). After that we can only work for the future.

Have you seen these:

What is KDE flyer
http://community.kde.org/images.community/0/09/KDE_BrosureB_in.pdf
http://community.kde.org/images.community/6/6f/KDE_BrosureB_out.pdf

Join the Game (paying membership flyer)
http://community.kde.org/File:JoinTheGameFlyer-page1.pdf
http://community.kde.org/File:JoinTheGameFlyer-page2.pdf

Join KDE flyer
http://community.kde.org/File:KDE_Brochure_in.pdf
http://community.kde.org/File:KDE_Brochure_out.pdf

Much shorter for sure, bigger text.

I'm more than willing to help prune the texts, if you want, you can send them
to me, tell me to eg remove 50% and I'll rewrite it into a half as big text.
I'm guessing this is both urgent and important so I'm willing to spend some
sleep time on it ;-)