Le 02/08/2010 21:07, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

> First of all, it looks very pretty. Me likes that.

* are you sure the green titles print well (are readable when printed?)

* the three fold flure is very difficult to fold by hand (and
expensive to make folded by other). Do you plan a mass printing
(=professional) or a pdf spreading with local printing?

* think also some copies will have to be made black and white
(photocopies)

* when finished, think to give source to translatino :-)

> Second, and I'm probably way too late offering my input here, but I
> think it is REALLY way too wordy. Too much text, too small.

I think we need two versions. one like this one and an other, only
verso, A5, with no fold and much less words. (french examples:
http://www.culte.org/pmwiki/?n=Rubriques.PasserAGNULinux

>>> I have to send the setting copy to the print house next
>>> Wednesday (2010-08-04). After that we can only work for the
>>> future.

short :-(

In my point of view, the content is mostly irrelevant :-(((

This content is for the already involved people. And these people
don't need such flyer.

if this is for inclusion *in* the openSUSE box, ok, but to insert in
the demo dvd (for example), mostly useless

* the goal of openSUSE i still discussed, si difficult to give it
right now :-(

* we have to make great attention on what is the public of this flyer?

this version may interest programmers (software licence, OBS...) but
not windows users.

my A5 flyer is title: go to GNU/Linux! and try to make Linux
attractive for windows users. I pretend to give some on the PC dealers
table for everybody (every body able to go to PC dealers, that is with
some skill or curiosity)

I can translate it, but not right now (too late, 23 o'clock here
anyway, it's not an option for the present flyer)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr