Am Montag, 27. September 2010, 15:09:33 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
> On Sunday 26 September 2010 17:23:01 Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
> > Jos,
> >
> > Yes, we already did piratepad for the obs 2.1 draf for announcement,
> > http://piratepad.net/VXa1B1xryD
>
> Hi,
>
> I suggest to explain what obs is right at the beginning of the text  - I've
> added a bit now but it does not fit in.
>
> Also: The new features you mention are all features from 2.0.
> I suggested to add these features in a prominent way:
>
> * enhanced web user interface: creation of submit requests; source history
> and
> showing of commits

This sounds a bit too technical to me. Maybe market this like

 "wiki like code editing with OBS 2.1" ?

We developed also the idea to market OBS as "Gläserne Fabrik", which translates
to "Transparent Factory", but direct translation would be actually "Glas-like
Factory".

While I like the german term very much (it is used by Volkswagen to talk about
their factory where everybody can see how his car is produced, so most german
technical
people know it already) the english translation is less appealing to me.

Maybe someone here knows a similar term in english ?

bye
adrian

--
Adrian Schroeter