Hi,

I know it's a little late, but if you still need help I can help you. Until
today I did not know if I leave the two days. I live about 1 hour's train ride
from Oberhausen, so I can even get there early.
If you still looking for someone who looks after the booth, I would support
you there.

Greetings

Jan Krings