Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 12:36 PM
Cc: opensuse-marketing@opensuse.org
Subject: Re: [opensuse-marketing] making something for openSUSE 12

Le 23/12/2010 12:47, S.Kemter a écrit :

https://features.opensuse.org/311014

Sorry but can u plz wait with marketing for the version after 11.4? I mean we have nearly 8 months after the 11.4 release for planning that. Right now its
more important to plan for 11.4!!!
I didnt saw an entry from u for a launch party for 11.4! We have plenty more
to do right now as thinking on the release after the next release!

I don't think so.

We have plenty of time to do launch party but we have to think ahead
is we want to do amazing things and don't have a 11.5 without more
interest than 11.4 have...

when I see the length of the thread about the distro name, I'm sure we
have plenty of time to think more (and may be speak less sometime)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr