Hello my friends,

Sorry to disturb you with reports of our events :-)
This is our last for 2010.
The last 3 days (28-30 of December) we were at the event organized by
the web page xariseto.gr. This bazaar is for people who has some items
that they don't need them and can be used by someone else. They bring it
and leave them there and if they find something that they like, they can
take it, without asking or pay.
Our team was there to inform people about open source and openSUSE. We
talked to many people. One of them was the local news reporter that we
gave a PromoDVD and brochure.
For full report and pictures you can visit our report page:
http://opensuseambassadors.blogspot.com/2010/12/xarisetogr-bazaar-december-28-29-30.html

Well, that's all for now.
We wish you Happy New Year.
Warm wishes to all of you and to your families.
Stathis (diamond_gr)