As mentioned in previous emails, the Marketing Team will be hosting a
Marketing Hackfest in Los Angeles, CA the week of February 21.  This
will coincide with the SCALE conference at the end of the week.

Several of you have already sent in your applications to participate in
the hackfest, and we thank you for doing so.  We know that there are
more of you out there who expressed an interest to go and we urge you to
apply before tomorrow's deadline.

How?  Send Jos an email with your estimated budget for airfare to Los
Angeles (LAX Airport is recommended).  There are several airports in the
Southern California area, but I recommend you use LAX if possible.  The
hackfest will cover the costs of hotel during your stay in Los Angeles.
If you are approved by Jos, we will attempt to cover 80% of your airfare
costs.

Please do this by tomorrow if at all possible so we can move ahead with
planning.

Published details of the current state of the hackfest is at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:11.4_Marketing_Hackfest  And if you have
any questions, please feel free to ask Jos or me.

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko