Great work really but on Greek Edition there is a mistake. you wrote:
71 περισσότερες μέρες
but the correct is
Μόνο 71 μέρες ακόμη
I translated at google and it does not make sense but in Greek it
does,someone at Google messed those 2 words. Generally in Greek do not
trust automatic translations...
Please make the correction, other than that, I believe you made a
great work and of course we need it officially ASAP
Kostas

2011/1/4 Bruno Friedmann <br...@ioda-net.ch>:
> On 01/04/2011 03:06 AM, Pascal Bleser wrote:
>> Here is the current working draft:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2940942/11.4/index.html
>>
>> Feedback please ;)
>>
>> And before you ask why it doesn't mention "11.4" or even
>> "openSUSE" at all: well, that was the idea for previous
>> counters, to not mention anything beyond the "X days left" to
>> trigger people's curiosity.
>>
>> Obviously, from the release day on, the counter will indeed
>> mention it's openSUSE 11.4 as well as our motto.
>>
>> cheers
>
> Loving it !
>
> We need it officially as soon as possible !
>

> --
>
> Bruno Friedmann (irc:tigerfoot)
> Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch
>  openSUSE Member