On 06/01/2011 11:26 μμ, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) wrote:
If I were newbie, I would prefer a flyer with more pictures such as cartoons. When I help installing openSUSE to my newbie friends, I explain them the GNU and that there are also other Linux distributions, they ask me questions such as antivirus, why Linux (although there are plenty of positives) it's behind the scene (I reply it's marketing). Also they ask me why is free etc. I think people need fast food and a flyer explaining with cartoon (or cartoon pictures) is what we need.

Forgot to mention that it doesn't need translation to many languages etc...